God's Own

2 Corinthians  5:21 For HE[God the father]hath made him[Jesus] to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Once this truth get settled, diffused and infused in your heart, you will have liberty, freedom and peace of mind literally. 

'You will never be scared of going to hell fire because you'll know God cannot send HIS righteousness [You] to hell'


Your faith in Christ will rise like an Edifice and the daystar will rise in your heart.

Long before, I used to be very scared of going to hell: I was always scared of missing rapture but when I fed on this truth in 2Cor 5:21 and it became revelation understanding and reality to me, I knew am not even going to Heaven; 'I knew I am already in Heaven: I know perfectly I live in Christ'

I belong to God. I am God's own

Comments