On consecration

In a world filled with madness, idiosyncrasies and oddities, it's highly expedient you fill your heart with truth, with the word of faith, and pursue righteousness.

For truth is a purifier, a refiner's fire, constantly purging the human conscience as fire burns the chaff

When the wind of troubles, afflictions and the raging, turbulent storms of life hit the boat of your life, it's the degree to which you can exercise your faith in Christ over these battles that'll keep you afloat and make you walk effortlessly like Christ on waters! 

Guard your heart strongly with truth i.e the Incorruptible seed of God's living word,

with faith i.e absolute dependence on God and 

walk righteous in conduct, upright before God and man!

Uphold the Christian virtues of consecration

The strength of a priest is seen in the authenticity of the covenant he is under. The degree to which this strength is expressed is dependent on the consecrated, puritan lifestyle of the priest.

The man who believes in the resurrection is under the glory of the new covenant predicated upon the blood of Christ, the lord himself being the High Priest of the covenant. 

The more priests under this covenant conduct and orientate themselves better in the place of fellowship with the High Priest, the more the glory of that covenant radiates around them and is visibly seen by all men.

You want to walk in the Power of the Holyspirit, then live a consecrated life, a life of fellowship and cordial intimacy with God! But it's hard to live such life these days!


Most times, the consequences of bodily sins (fornication & adultery) are highly exalted beyond other sins which are deadlier than them, not neglecting that the afore-mentioned sins are also toxic to the believer's consecration. 

If your heart is filled with malice, bitterness, anger, unforgiveness, hatred, lust and greed, then the potency of your priesthood will be altered.

These sins, most times overlooked are like clogs & slags hindering men's relationship with the father.

They are weights that easily besets men. When a priest offers up incense (prayers) with his heart filled with sins and unbelief, those sacrifices won't be accepted!

There was a time I was very stingy, I hated giving, I loved keeping malice, I use to lust. I realized these things will hinder the power & life of Christ finding free expression in me.

I had to surrender my all to Christ and then start loving people with my heart.

I then gave myself to the word of truth (the absolute purifier) and prayers.  

I realized these sins left naturally! Now, I can boldly say, in Christ I'm free from the grip of these sins that defiles the conscience. 

I love, I can give freely, I never harbor hate in my heart, I rarely get angry, rarely! 

When you reckon your bodies indeed dead to sins and you strengthen your fellowship with Christ in prayers and  meditation, turning a blind eye to the activities of this worldly system, you'll see a surge of Power flow through Christ to you!

#Doxa

Comments